This race blends the tenets of 2 of the most successfully hosted races thus far; the appeal of Tobago, as we did in 2014, and the Fusion Lite format which attracted 230 teams in 2017. The race itself will take participants along a 14km trail with its multiple waterfalls and natural pools, this race is expected to be both challenging and picturesque.
- The event is a two-person team.
- The event will be held virtually during the period May-July 2022; one course to complete over a 3 month period that can be completed multiple times where the fastest time will be utilised
- It will be mandatory for each team to take a selfie at specially marked spots along the trail and, as a result, each team must have a cellphone along the trail
- All participants will be awarded an e-certificate along with a medal. The ribbon of the medal will be marked 2020 the initial year of the event.
- Cash prizes for the top 3 teams in the female, male and coed categories
- Strava will be the technology platform to be used to capture the information